This guide will walk you through the process of re-ordering WordPress blog posts, as there is no built-in way to do it by default.
Table of Contents
For this tutorial, you need:
- An installed and activated WordPress website
- The Post Type Order plugin
Step-by-Step Tutorial on Re-Ordering WordPress Blog Posts
- Change the post date manually:
You can manually change the post date to control the order. Edit each post individually and adjust the date according to the desired order.
- Use the Post Type Order plugin:
After installing and activating the plugin, you will find a child menu called “Re-order” under the blog post submenu. Follow these steps:
- Go to the “Re-order” menu.
- Drag and drop the posts to the desired order.
- Click on the “Update” button to save the changes.
This plugin provides a simple and effective way to re-order your WordPress blog posts.
By following these steps, you can easily re-order your WordPress blog posts to suit your needs.
Re-ordering WordPress blog posts can be achieved by manually changing the post dates or by using the Post Type Order plugin. By following the steps provided in this guide, you can easily arrange your posts in the desired order.
Check out my other informative posts for more WordPress tips and tricks!