I recently had the opportunity to work with one of my best clients, converting their XD design files into a custom WordPress website. The project requirements were extensive, including the development of
- A manageable custom events
- Automatic registration of audience members into a Google spreadsheet
- Support for multilingual functionality
- And a responsive site design.
To meet these requirements, I utilized a number of solutions, including
- custom page templates for each unique page
- the ACF Pro plugin for easier content management with custom fields
- WPML for multilingual support
- Bootstrap framework for handling responsive design
- Create custom nav walker for unique megamenu
- I created custom post types for both events and teams
- And used Contact Form 7 along with add-ons to allow user submissions to be automatically added to the Google spreadsheet and redirected to a thank-you page
I’m proud to say that the project was a success, and I’m excited to continue working with this client on future endeavors.