I recently had the pleasure of working with a client from Upwork who requested my services to turn their design into a custom responsive HTML website.
The project requirements included
- Using Bootstrap-framework 4
- PUG for HTML-Preprocessor
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Using Sass preprocessor for CSS development
- and ensuring responsive support.
Throughout the project, I also made sure to optimize the website by
- Creating SVG sprites for each SVG icon
- Compressing images
- And validating the HTML to meet W3C standards.
The result was a visually stunning and highly functional website for Shopsy.pk, which serves as a Google for online shopping in Pakistan. Below are a few screenshots showcasing my work.