This guide will walk you through the process of installing WordPress in a subdomain using the WordPress Softcaulus tool.
Table of Contents
For this tutorial, you will need:
- A domain name with an active hosting account
- Access to your hosting account’s control panel
- The WordPress Softcaulus tool
Step-by-Step Tutorial: How to Install WordPress in Subdomain using WordPress Softcaulus
- Log in to your hosting account’s control panel and navigate to the “Subdomains” section.
- Create a new subdomain by entering the desired name and selecting the domain from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Create” button to create the subdomain.
- Once the subdomain is created, navigate to the “File Manager” section in your hosting account’s control panel.
- Locate the root directory of your subdomain and click on it to access its contents.
- Download the WordPress Softcaulus tool from its official website and unzip the downloaded file.
- Upload the unzipped files to the root directory of your subdomain using the file manager.
- You can use an FTP client or the file manager’s upload feature.
- After the files are uploaded, open a web browser and enter your subdomain’s URL in the address bar.
- You will be greeted with the WordPress Softcaulus installation wizard.
- Follow the on-screen instructions provided by the installation wizard.
- Enter the necessary information such as your database details, site name, and admin login credentials.
- Once the installation process is complete, you can access your WordPress site by visiting your subdomain’s URL.
I hope this short article has provided you with a helpful guide on how to install WordPress in a subdomain using WordPress Softcaulus. For more insightful tips and articles, feel free to explore my website.