This guide will walk you through the process of finding the name of your WordPress database with simple and easy-to-understand steps.
Table of Contents
For this tutorial, you will need the following:
- Access to the file manager or FTP (such as Filezilla)
- Knowledge of your web server’s directory structure
Step-by-Step Tutorial: How to Easily Find the Name of Your WordPress Database
- Access your file manager or open Filezilla and connect to your web server directory.
- Navigate to the /public_html directory, which contains your WordPress files.
- Look for the wp-config.php file and open it.
- In the wp-config.php file, search for the term “DB_NAME.” The name of your WordPress database will be listed next to it.
By following these simple steps, you can easily find the name of your WordPress database. If you encounter any issues, you can refer to the screenshots below for visual assistance.
I hope this brief article has provided you with a helpful guide on how to easily find the name of your WordPress database. Knowing the name of your database is essential for effectively managing your WordPress website.