This guide will walk you through the necessary steps to fix permalinks in your WordPress website, ensuring better readability, understandability, and search engine optimization (SEO).
Table of Contents
- A WordPress website
- Access to the WordPress dashboard
- Basic knowledge of WordPress settings
How to Fix Permalink in WordPress:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.The first step is to access the backend of your WordPress website by entering your login credentials.
- Navigate to the “Settings” menu.Once logged in, locate the “Settings” tab on the left-hand side and click on it to expand the options.
- Select “Permalinks” from the settings menu.Within the “Settings” menu, you’ll find the “Permalinks” option. Click on it to access the permalink settings for your website.
- Choose the desired permalink structure.On the “Permalinks” page, you’ll see different options for permalinks. Select the one that best suits your needs or customize it using the available tags. Make sure to choose a structure that is both user-friendly and SEO-friendly.
- Save your changes.After selecting the desired permalink structure, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Save Changes” button to apply the changes to your WordPress website.
By following these steps, you can easily fix the permalinks in your WordPress website, improving the overall user experience and making your content more discoverable by search engines.
I hope this short article has provided you with a helpful guide on how to fix permalinks in WordPress. By optimizing your permalinks, you can enhance the visibility and accessibility of your content. For more insightful tips and articles, feel free to explore my website.