Creating a schedule post in WordPress enables you to manage and automate your content publishing. This guide will walk you through the steps to efficiently schedule posts on your WordPress website.
Table of Contents
For this tutorial, you need:
- A WordPress website
- Access to the WordPress admin dashboard
- Publishing rights or administrator privileges
Step-by-Step Tutorial: How to Create Schedule Post in WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Navigate to the “Posts” section and click on “Add New” to create a new post.
- Write or paste your content into the post editor.
- On the right-hand side of the post editor, locate the “Publish” box.
- Click on the “Edit” link next to “Publish immediately.”
- Set the desired date and time for your post to be published.
- Click on the “OK” button to confirm the scheduled publishing time.
- Optionally, you can also set an expiration date for your post by clicking on the “Edit” link next to “Publish immediately.”
- Set the desired date and time for your post to expire.
- Click on the “OK” button to confirm the expiration time.
- Once you have finished scheduling your post, click on the “Schedule” button to save the changes.
- Your post will now be scheduled and automatically published at the specified date and time.
In this article, we have provided a detailed guide on how to create a schedule post in WordPress. By following these steps, you can conveniently plan and publish your content in advance, saving you time and effort. I hope this short article has provided you with a helpful guide on how to create a schedule post in WordPress. For more insightful tips and articles, feel free to explore my website.