This guide will walk you through the process of creating a subdomain in cPanel, allowing you to easily organize your website for better navigation and structure.
Table of Contents
- A cPanel hosting account
- Access to your domain’s DNS settings
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Scroll down to the Domains section and click on “Subdomains.”
- Enter the desired name for your subdomain in the “Subdomain” field.
- Select the domain you want to associate the subdomain with from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the document root for your subdomain. This is the directory where files related to the subdomain will be stored.
- Click on the “Create” button to complete the subdomain creation process.
- Verify that the subdomain has been created successfully by accessing it through your web browser.
By following these steps, you can easily create subdomains in cPanel to enhance the organization and accessibility of your website.
I hope this step-by-step guide has provided you with the necessary tools and knowledge to create subdomains in cPanel. By organizing your website effectively, you can improve the user experience and make it easier for visitors to navigate through your content.
For more insightful tips and articles, feel free to explore my website further. Best of luck with your subdomain creation!